CORDE PER CHITARRA ELETTRICA STEINBERG D’ADDARIO ESXL120 super light 009-042
ESXL120 strings are constructed with ball ends on both ends of the strings for use on double ball-end guitars. They are precisely engineered and wound to Steinberger specifications .
XL Nickel Wound, D’Addario’s most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Double ball end design, manufactured to Steinberger specifications
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042
Solamente clienti che hanno effettuato l'accesso ed hanno acquistato questo prodotto possono lasciare una recensione.