PEDALIERA PER CHITARRA ZOOM G3Xn
CREATE WITHOUT LIMITS. THE ZOOM G3Xn Intuitive Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal for Guitarists
If you’re a guitarist, you know how important it is to have the freedom and flexibility to create your own sound. The Zoom G3Xn Multi-Effects Processor removes any barriers in your way.
The G3Xn is a genre-defying multi-effects processor that gives you the versatility you need to experiment with new sounds and playing styles. Its built-in expression pedal, 80 second Looper, faithful amp and cabinet emulators, and extensive selection of effects and patches make it an essential addition to any pedalboard. With the G3Xn, breaking boundaries and achieving great sound has never been easier.
Boutique Pedals, Legendary Amps, and Superior Effects
The G3Xn is pre-loaded with 70 expertly crafted and assembled DSP effects (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal), plus 10 of the most realistic amp/cabinet emulators we’ve ever created. We’ve loaded the G3Xn with essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing. Unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo are also included.
Fast and Intuitive Editing
The G3Xn’s switches and knobs give you enhanced control and have the responsive, hands-on feel of a standard stompbox. The G3Xn combines three LCD displays to show whole effect-chains at a glance, making it easy to add, delete, or change the order of effects quickly. Plus, you can store up to 150 of your custom effects-chains as patches.
The G3Xn features a built-in expression pedal
that provides real-time control over volume,
tone, or selected effects parameters, with
three stompbox-style footswitches to
kick effects in and out on the fly.
Practice and Perform
There are 68 built-in rhythm patterns included with the G3Xn, making it the perfect practice rig and enabling “one-man band” performances.
An onboard Looper (which can be used with the rhythm patterns) allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long through the effects of your choice.
A built-in chromatic tuner lets you bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.
- 70 (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal) onboard
high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive,
EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 75 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows
downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought
in and out
- Intuitive user interface
- 3 independent editing displays
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports
all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 – 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction
with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones
and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono
or stereo PA systems
- Stereo headphone output
- Included AC adapter