INTERFACCIA AUDIO ROLAND SD50 STUDIO CANVAS
A Perfect Sound Solution Package
The Mobile Studio Canvas is the new solution package for music production from Cakewalk. The Mobile Studio Canvas includes the Roland SD-50 Sound Module and Cakewalk’s SONAR 8.5 LE DAW Software, it is ideal for a wide range of users, including musicians and educators looking for a great, general purpose sound source, karaoke and bar DJs, hobbyists and non-musicians who need portable MP3 and SMF playback, and any musician who needs instrument accompaniment for live sets.
- Compact, portable, USB bus-powered audio and MIDI solution perfect for laptop and mobile use
- 128 polyphony, 1,125 GM2/GS/SD-50 Solo Tones and 32 drum sets
- Features SD-50 Solo Tones including Shakuhachi, Trombone, and Violin
- 2-in/2-out, 24-bit/44.1 kHz audio interface with XLR inputs, phantom power, Hi-Z input, 1×1 MIDI interface, and V-LINK support
- Built-in hardware DSP FX for Reverb, Chorus, and Mastering
- USB memory drive for quick playback of MP3/WAV/AIFF/MIDI files
- Enhanced Transport Controls for file playback including the ability to change keys, tempos, A/B Loop, Repeat, Center Cancel (for Karaoke) and more
- Powered by AC Adaptor, USB bus power, or batteries
- Compatible with Windows and Mac computers — Includes SONAR 8.5 LE recording software (Windows only)
Superb Sounds Designed by Roland
The included Roland SD-50 sound module will be your go to sound source, no matter what style of music you are performing or producing. The result of over 30 years of Roland synthesizer and sound module development, the Roland Mobile Studio Canvas provides 1,125 total sounds with up to 128 voice polyphony, including GM2, GS and three of Roland’s hyper-realistic Solo Tones, including Shakuhachi, Violin, and Trombone, as well as 32 drum sets; plus built-in hardware DSP FX for Reverb, Chorus, and Mastering.
Audio & MIDI Interface
Furthering its offering as a complete solution for music production, the Roland Mobile Studio Canvas is also a high quality audio and MIDI interface for Mac and Windows. Capture your ideas with 2-in/2-out performance at 24-bit/44.1 kHz audio quality. Plug your phantom-powered mics into the Roland Mobile Studio Canvas’s XLR inputs to record vocals and other instruments, or plug into the Hi-Z input to get superior sound when recording electric guitar or bass. Plus with V-Link support you can add a whole new dimension to your productions through integration with V-Link compatible video hardware.
Versatile File Playback Options
Leave the computer at home and playback your backing tracks or music on the Roland Mobile Studio Canvas. Simply load standard MIDI files or MP3/WAV/AIFF audio onto a USB Memory Drive, plug it in to the Roland Mobile Studio Canvas’s USB port, then hit play—it’s that easy. Enhanced Transport Controls give you the ability to change keys, tempos, A/B Loop, Repeat, Center Cancel (for Karaoke) and much more. The Mobile Studio Canvas also includes a Play List editor for Mac and Windows.
Studio or Sound Playback on the Go
The compact and portable Roland Mobile Studio Canvas offers the versatility of 3 power supply options, so you can have your music anywhere you want it. Plug into any laptop or netbook for USB bus power, power the Roland Mobile Studio Canvas from 6 AA batteries, or use the included AC Adaptor.
A Complete Studio
The Mobile Studio Canvas includes SONAR LE music production software for Windows. SONAR LE provides easy tools to record, edit, and mix your music (see specifications for more details). The Roland Mobile Studio Canvas also makes a perfect sound module and audio interface for wide variety of software on Mac or PC.