CORDE PER CHITARRA ELETTRICA D’ADDARIO EXL120 Nickel Wound, Super Light, 9-42
EXL120, one of D’Addario’s best selling sets, delivers super flexibility and biting tone. A standard for many electric guitars.
XL Nickel Wound, D’Addario’s most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Super light gauges for maximum flexibility and biting tone
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042